We founded Decor in 2005, two brothers that learned to code by their father and fell in love with the developing internet world.
Over the years we met you, our loyal customers and business partners, together we shared successes and challenges. Today, We’re excited to unveil our refreshed brand identity which reflects our evaluation over the years:
We are Codicate, a development studio based on dedication, uncompromising quality, innovation, and constant improvement.
In the spirit of rebranding, we’d like to take the opportunity to thank you for your trust and friendship in business.
Alon & Oren Roth
Join our family
If you got the passion and the skills
come and join us to lift up your career
Meet our team
Our success lies in gathering the best people who live, breathe and love web development.
This is how we have been able to create products with very high standards for more than 15 years.
We believe that in order for Codicate to thrive, each of the Codicators need to fulfill themselves and push themselves to the maximum.
Our innovation comes from below, from every single employee.
FRIENDSHIPWorking every day with our good friends
INNOVATIONPushing the limits of possible with innovative solutions
PASSIONCreating with love, passion and code
We are a leading software company located in Beer Sheva. We partnered up with Israel’s top construction companies to develop Control – a world-class A-Z construction management platform. Control is growing rapidly since early 2020 and currently helping to manage $20B+ worth of construction projects.
- Own and manage the value-chain lifecycle: Research, Product, Development, QA & Operations
- Lead and manage a group of amazing people in a young and vibrant environment
- Plan the group resources for optimal execution
- Coordinate the group daily activities & long terms plans
- Maintain close relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Resolve bottlenecks, prioritize efforts, and monitor execution on a regular basis
- Join an early-stage, yet very stable startup ($3M self-funded seed round), with a lot of impact opportunities
- A delivery-oriented manager with 2+ years of experience in project management in a fast-paced hi-tech company
- Familiarity with web technologies and a great understanding of the web development process
- Experience in leading technical scoping process
- Can-do approach with a strong sense of ownership, learn and move fast, and build very strong work relationships
- Time-management and multi-tasking skills are necessary
- Problem-solving and great leadership skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Big advantage to applicants with a construction-tech background
We are a leading software company located in Beer Sheva. Our main verticals are information systems development, application development alongside website development. We do it using the most advanced technologies. Among our customers are startups alongside large organizations.
We are looking for website developers to join our team. The work includes development of interfaces in web technologies and server-side work alongside adaptations of open source systems. The position involves a lot of learning, self developing and a lot of interesting work.
- At least 1 year of experience in website development
- Experience with open source CMS (WordPress, Drupal)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML5, TypeScript, SASS)
- Experience with PHP (advantage)
- Experience with Git (advantage)
- Experience with Zeplin (advantage)
We are a leading software company located in Beer Sheva. Our main verticals are information systems and application development using the most advanced technologies and methodologies. Among our customers are startups alongside leading high tech companies.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on a large product in the FinTech field.
- 5+ years of experience developing software products
- 3+ years of experience developing with React/ Angular / Vue (Mandatory)
- Experience with TDD & agile methodologies
- Experience with Microservices architecture at scale
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Node.js experience (advantage)
- React native experience (advantage)